Some of the Best Home Security Systems on the Market
With the advent of technology, home security systems are becoming more and more easy and affordable. From DIY to professionally installed systems, the market is today filled with easy-to-operate and modern devices to help protect homes and buildings from intruders and other hazards.
Each home security system includes a central control panel connected to a network of integrated electronic devices working in unison. Here’s a list of the best home security systems around:
- Ring Alarm is a DIY home security system that includes a keypad, contact sensor, motion detector and range extender. Easy to install, you can add additional motion sensors to the system for additional coverage.
- SimpliSafe is a home security hub that comes with alarm monitoring, sirens and various sensors identify movement, flooding, fires and other natural disasters. It is ideal for smaller homes and apartments.
- Vivint is a professionally installed home security system that offers multiple options like thermostats, cameras, doorbells, sensors and smart locks.
- Nest Secure is for DIY enthusiasts and those who like managing their own smart homes. It includes motion sensors that can be installed in any area around the house.
- ADT is still one of the most popular and traditional home security systems on the market. They have partnered with Nest and Samsung SmartThings to give you smarter options for securing your homes.